Monday, April 24, 2006

"Who Do You See?" by Annie Paulson



My mother is a kindergarten teacher, and when I was growing up she was a preschool teacher, which is why this book came to be. It is very tumbled and crumbled, but that's only because my sister and I loved it so much.
It's easy to do with your kids- my mom went to the zoo with us and had us take pictures of different animals, then put them together, like this,
"Flamingo, Falmingo, who do you see?"
"I see monkey looking at me!"
And so on. (Just as a sidenote, my parents always told my sister and I that we were really monkeys from the zoo who had taken the place of the real Sarah and Rosie, and we believed them.)
The best part in this book is the ending with our dog, Bop. How's that for a twist, hmm?
Bowden loves animals, and his favorite are the flamingos- not the bears or elephants.

No comments: